Payment Gateway Introduction-:A payment gateway is a merchant service provided by an e-commerce web application service provider that authorizes credit card,debit card or direct payments processing for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks.
in other words we can say that a traditional brick and mortar.The payment gateway may be provided by a bank to its customers, but can be provided by a specialized financial service provider as a separate service, such as a payment service provider.
A payment gateway facilitates a payment transaction by the transfer of information between a payment portal (such as a website, mobile phone or interactive voice response service) and the front end processor or acquiring bank.
Create a Payment Gateway -: There are many option available for adding the payment Gateway as like PayPal Money ,CCAvenue,EBS Payment Gateway,Citrus Pay,DirecPay,Atom Payment Gateway,Zaakpay Payment Gateway,PayUmoney etc. These are popular in india.
If you are using in India then use this payment gateway if your are out of India then create a PayPal account.
How to create a Payumoney account-: Payumoney provide a simple way to create a account. You can create a simple step and add in your website. Follow these process
1 -First go to the payumoney website or open in your browser window.
2. After open the website click a create account button here.as like
3. When we click the create account button it’s asked the email id. Give the email id here and click next button here.
4. When we click the next button it’s asked you which type account you want to create If you want to become a walled account then select account. . If you want to add in your website or app then select first option. we select first option for adding a payment gateway in our website as like
5. Here you can select the Become A merchant button here. After selection it’s asked the name and mobile number. give the name and mobile number and click next button. It’s send a OTP code in your mobile number. Fill the otp code and click the verify .
6. When the mobile number is verified after it’s send another code in your email id. Give the 4 digits number in payumoney website and verify it.
7 After verify you can get this type above the image. here are 2 option available here you can complete your profile or start integration button.
8. For adding the payment gateway it is necessary to click the complete your profile here. Its asked the some information about your business detail.
10. After giving the all detail your payment gateway is ready you can use this on your website.
How to add payment gateway in your word-press website-:
After creating a payumoney next process is how to add in your website. This is very easy. Follow these process
Login your payumoney account using the email id and password. click the integration detail here You can see here as like
When we click the integration detail its show many platform you can select according your platform here. I am using wordpress so i select wordpress here as like and click here process button.
When we click the process button it show many plugin here. You can choose plugin according your version and download it.It is a ZIP file. Now follow these process.
1-: First go to your site admin page and login there. If you are using WordPress website then login there and open the Dashboard.
2. Installed the plugin which you download here.
3. Activate the plugin and go to the woo commerce setting option.
4.Here we click the payment option button.
5. Here are many option available. we on the payumoney. And click the setup button here. we see this page as like
6. here its asked the some information give the payumoney key , payumoney salt which will provided by the payumoney.
7. After the payment where the return page you want to give and click save changes button.
8 Now your payumoney are ready to use.