Google Tag Manager -: Google Tag Manager is called the GTM . GTM is a powerful tool for google. It is a online Marketing tool for a website and blogs. Google Tag Manager is a free and simple solution for installing and managing all of your marketing and analytics tracking pixel.
Tracking pixels are little bits of code that collect information about our website or blog users. GTM platform allows us to manage all our tracking tags in one place. And GTM also allows us to install tags without manually editing your website code.
Why necessary google tag manager
When we do marketing our website or blogs.Many website provide a linking facility as like Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, AdWords, LinkedIn, etc. These are all asking we to add code to our website or blog to track advertising performance.
For all the problem google provide a solution this is called Google Tag Manager (GTM).
Create a google tag manager account-: For using a google tag manager account we need a gmail account. For creating a google tag manager account follow the process
- First Go to browser and open a window.
- open google.com and type her google tag manager.
- select the URL of google tag manager or click here
- A window will open here It asked the Gmail account and Password . Give the Gmail id and Password here
- After Login we get a window as like
When we click this button we get a form. It asked the name of account. We give the account name and select the country name and click the continue button and click the check box .As like
Click the continue button. we see the our account has been created. It’s asked the name of Setup Container. We give the website url in this format as like here www.netnic.org below we see the next it asked where we want to use this Container we select it.
- If we want to using in our website then we select Web option
- If we want to using in our App then we select App option which platform as like Android,IOS or Amp we can select here as like
When we click this Create Button it asked the terms and condition and our account has been created. It provide a java script code we copy the code and paste in our website HEAD tag and BODY tag And click okay then we get this type window
Our account has been created on google tag manager.