Definition of Microsoft power point-: Microsoft power point is a presentation software .It is use for a commercial platform. By the help of this software we can do audio video presentation of the information. PowerPoint was developed by Dennis Austin and Thomas Rudkin at Forethought Inc. The first iteration was launched together with Windows 3.0 in 1990. It only allowed slide progression in one direction – forward – and the amount of customization was fairly limited.
A PowerPoint presentation is a group of slides where we can create slides. Each slide provide a special template that contain information about we want to share.
Capabilities of Microsoft Power Point-: In this software use both the software Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel parts are use .There are some facility provide
- On screen presentation -: Microsoft Power Point provide the facility of screen presentation.
- Overhead transparencies-: In this software we can see black and white or colour screen.
- Paper print out- By the help of this software we can get the hard copy
- 35 mm slide -: By the help of this software we can see the 35 mm slide on big size
- Speaker notes – This software provide this speaker notes facility
- Web presentation -: By the help of this software we can create internet presentation.
Load the Microsoft Power Point-: we can load these software follow by some steps.
- First click start menu.
- Go to the programs menu
- Select ms office
- Select the Microsoft Power Point
As a software will be load we can see here a window as like title bar,Menu bar, etc.