How Increase Computer Speed or performance-:
Today everyone using computer or laptop in the starting stage these were working well but after some they are going slow.
Reason of Computer speed slow-
First this is necessary know the why are the Computer is going slow. One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background.
Another reason of the computer hardware and its configuration as like hard disk space capacity, Ram(Memory),Bus speed
a hard drive can cause a computer to be slower because of the moving parts inside the hard drive, which results in slower read and write times from and to the hard drive.
Increase the hardware configuration -: This is the first step of Computer system if we want to increase computer speed it is necessary the hardware configuration is good.
There are two way increasing computer speed
- Non technical way
- Technical way using short tricks
Non Technical way- here are many way that we can use it
1. Hard disk must be empty-A common rule of thumb to keep our computer running fast is to have at least 25% of its hard disk space free. If our hard disk is almost full .We need to Uninstall some programs that are unnecessary and delete extra files to improve our computer’s speed.
2. Fit the desktop icons into folders.– We have arrange All desktop icons into folders cleans up your background. Our system has to load each individual icon when we don’t organise our desktop, which takes up a lot of RAM space. If each icon is in a folder, then your computer only needs to load each folder.
3. Save old Data external hard drive -If we have old data as like photos,movies,or any file that are not using in current time we can store into external hard drive.
4.Uninstall Unused software-Most of the computers have pre-installed programs.They are not useful for us .If we are not using these programs uninstall them.
5. Delete temporary files:- When we are using internet in our computer some files are store in our computer hard drive its called the temporary files as like internet history, cookies, and caches take up a ton of space on your hard disk. Deleting them frees up valuable space on your hard disk and speeds up your computer.
in the search window %temp% and give enter we can see all the temporary file delete them
On Mac OS X, you can download C Cleaner to find and delete temporary files in your hard disk. To delete temporary files on Windows, we can run a disk cleanup, which we can access by clicking Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup.
6.Stop the automatically launching software:-If you can’t justify Spottily launching every time we turn on your computer, consider stopping it from happening. Programs that automatically launch and keep running eat up a lot of our computer’s memory.
To remove the items that automatically launch on OS X, click the Apple icon, navigate to Systems Preferences, then to Users & Groups, and finally to Login Items. Here, we will see all the programs that automatically launch when our computer starts, and we can unchecked each one.
In Windows click the Start menu search for “ms config”, and then click on the Startup tab. A list of programs will pop up, and you can unchecked the ones you don’t want automatically launching.
7.Clean Our hard disk:-Clean up our drives by typing “cleanmgr.exe” into the run menu to access Disk Cleanup. This is that “search programs and files” box that shows when we hit the Windows Start icon, usually in the lower left of most screens.
8.Unnecessary language resources:-.Each default language on our computer uses a ton of resources and files that devours free space on our computer hard disk. To remove any unused languages on OS X, download Monolingual.
Windows, go to Settings > Time & Language > Region & Language, click on the languages you don’t use, and, finally, click Remove.
9. Update your computer’s software:– It is necessary to updating our computer system as like if we are using Internet Explorer (IE) as your Web browser it is time to upgrade. Make the Google Chrome download the latest version .To check if Our current software is up-to-date on a Mac, go to Apps under the Apple icon menu and click on Updates. On Windows, click the Start Button > All Programs > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
10. If We can scramble an egg on your computer give it a break.
A constantly overheated computer will eventually turn into a sluggish computer. If our laptop is hot to the touch, it’s working too hard and we need to let it cool down. To ventilate our computer, point a fan at it and use it on a flat surface, so air can properly flow underneath it.
11. Reboot the system.-When we leave our computer in background programs and applications hog its memory. In every week we need to reboot the computer.
12. Remove unused gadgets- Dashboard Widgets on OS X and Gadgets on Windows devour RAM space because they are running in background. They are going automatic updates, even when we are not using them. we can use Widget Manager on OS X to delete these space-wasters In Windows.
13. Clean browser -: we should clean the browser regularly. To clean google Chrome, click the three bars icon in the upper right corner, then click “Tools,” then “Clean Browsing Data,” and then check the history boxes, cookies and cached items.
Browser extensions and plugins are some of the most convenient applications on the internet. But installing too many can slow down our computers web browser’s speed — especially if we forgot about most of them. To help boost our browser’s speed, uninstall the extensions or plugins that we don’t using them.
14.Scan And Remove Malware-:We should regularly scan our system to get rid of any malware that may be slowing your computer down.
15. Use Antivirus-: There are many antivirus are available in market we will use good antivirus in our system. This antivirus will save the file from malware.
16. Defragment of Disk– We should defragment our computer drive or schedule it to perform this action automatically. we will do one time in a one month.
If our computer is running slow, we can manually analyse the disk to see if it is more than 10% fragmented. I still do this occasionally, but Windows seems to be doing a better job of keeping things optimised.
Technical way to increase computer speed —
If we are using window 7, or Window 10 then in the search button give this command
%Temp% and enter it a window will open as like ..
Select all the file and delete them.
2. Go to the keyboard and press the three button CTRl+ALT+DELETE a task manager will be appear click the task manager we will see the window will appear in the window have many menu we select StartUp button. Here are the these programmes they are start automatically with the computer. we can disable them.
3. Go to the window option windows +r . a dialogue box will open and write prefetch and press enter.
It access the permission then click the continue option. After a window will be open we see the many file select them and delete them .
these are some way then we can increase computer speed.