Install PHP-: We know that the PHP is a server side scripting language that is using for creating a website. By the help of this language we can create a good static and dynamic website. Before we start to creating a website it is necessary to install the PHP.
- If you are using window’s operating system then you install WAMP for the window.
- If you are using Linux then install LAMP for Linux download it
- If you are using MAC then install MAMP for Mac
- SAMP for Solaris
- FAMP for FreeBSD
- XAMPP (Cross, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl) for Cross Platform: It includes some other components too such as FileZilla, OpenSSL, Webalizer, Mercury Mail etc.
Before we install php it is necessary to download into your system.Choose the AMP according your operating system and download it.
How to install WAMPSERVER in window –: Wamp Server is a Windows web development environment. It allow to create web applications with Apache2, PHP and a MySQL database. Php My Admin allows you to manage easily your database. For installing WAMP server follow these process.
(A)- First Double click on the downloaded file and just follow the instructions. Everything is automatic. The WAMP Server package is delivered with the latest releases of Apache, MySQL and PHP.
(B)-Once WAMP Server is installed, you can manually add additional Apache, Php or MySQL versions. Explanations will be provided on the forum.
(C)Each release of Apache, MySQL and PHP has its own settings and its own files (data’s for MySQL).
How to use WAMP server -: After installing WAMP server we can use this server. follow these process..
- When we are installing WAMP server in our system then “www” directory will be automatically created in c drive as like c:\wamp\www
- Here we can Create a sub-directory in “www” and insert your PHP files inside.
- Click on the “localhost” link in the WAMP server menu or open your internet browser and go to the URL : http://localhost