IP Address for PC- :When we connect Our PC from any network as like we connect to internet or any other type network It assign a IP address to the network called an IP address. If the PC is connected to a network as well as the internet, then the PC will have an internal IP address which marks its location on the local network and an external IP, which is the IP address of your internet connection.
If you are searching your IP address there are multiple way to know IP address here are given follow these Process..
1 . First click the Start window.
2. In this menu write the cmd and press enter
3 Or run as administrator or right click here as like
4. After giving this command a command window will open here
5. Here Type the ipconfig and press enter.
6.Now the result will show here as like
Your active connection may be labeled Wireless Network Connection, Ethernet adapter, or Local Area Connection. It may also be labeled by the manufacturer of your network adapter. Find your active connection and look for IPv4 Address.
The IP address is four sets of digits, with up to three digits per set. For example, it might look like 192.168.43.66
Find Your IP address On Linux -: If you are Using the Linux operating system then follow these process ..
1 .- First You can check the internal IP address of your Linux computer through the Terminal command line. You can access the Terminal by selecting it from your distribution’s Utilities folder.You can access by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T in most distributions.
2.After opening the terminal command you can type here command. There are a two different commands that can display your IP address.
- The first one is the new standard for checking IP addresses. When you give this command you need the password of administrator
sudo ip addr show
- The second command has been deprecated, but should still work in virtually all distributions.There are a couple of You may be told that you don’t have administrative privileges for this command. If so, type sudo /sbin/ifconfig and then enter your password.
All these command show here the ip address of your network
How to check IP address using search engine-: For checking the IP address of search engine follow these process
1 – First Open your browser that you are using.
2. Open the Google or Bing search engine
3. Type here what is my ip and press enter
4. It’s show your IP address here as like